sobota, 29 września 2012

Jenny from the block



 

  Był ktoś na koncercie Jennifer Lopez w Gdańsku??? My niestety nie, ale korzystając z okazji przyglądamy się jej stylowi, który bardzo ewoluował przez ostatnie lata, no i która z nas nie chciała by tak wyglądać w wieku 43 lat??!!!

Was anyone at a concert in Gdansk Jennifer Lopez? We unfortunately do not, but take this opportunity to look at her style, which has evolved a lot over the years, and  which one of us did not want to look like her at the age of 43 years?!
























 źródła: www.google.pl www.weheartit.com

  Pamiętacie?
Piosenka mniej znana, ale  jedna z moich ulubionych:


Do you remember?
Less well-known song, but one of my favorites:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EF1BwwSO5I

I jak tu nie powiedzieć, że kobieta jak wino...
Dziewczyny, życzę Wam i sobie, żebyśmy były jak te z najlepszych roczników:)


And how can you not say that a woman like wine ...
Girls, I wish you and myself, we were like those of the best vintages :)

2 komentarze:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share :

    cara mengobati kencing manis
    cara mengobati nyeri testis
    cara mengobati gondok secara alami
    cara mengobati radang tenggorokan

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za wszystkie komentarze :)
Kiss :* M&M

Thank you for all comments :*
Kiss :*